Cleaning with Care – Our Coronavirus Response
July 27, 2021 – I am writing today to let you know what we at Alberta Carpet & Furnace Cleaning are doing in response to the coronavirus in Edmonton. As a local, family owned business, we appreciate our customers and the support they have shown throughout the past 15 months. We are almost there!
MASK UPDATE – July 1, 2021
Alberta Carpet & Furnace Cleaning will continue to require our staff to wear masks/face coverings while cleaning in customer homes & businesses until at least August 1, 2021. While provincial & city mask requirements will end July 1, some staff and customers may not yet have had the chance to have 2 doses of a vaccine, and we want to ensure that we are taking the utmost caution in our work.
Requirements for Cleaning:
Please note that as of July 1 we will not longer require customers to wear masks, however, we do suggest that masks are worn in face to face interactions with staff for the time being. Additionally we continue to have the following requirements:
- Wear a mask according to your comfort level
- Follow physical distancing while interacting with staff
- Let us know if anyone in your home is self isolating or quarantined – we will re-schedule your appointment
- Let us know if you or anyone in your home have a cough, fever or respiratory symptoms – we will set your appointment to follow up in 2 weeks to re-schedule
- We are asking our customers to provide access to hand washing facilities for our employees while they are in your home
Additional Safety Measures We Have Added:
- Daily pre-screening of staff, including temperature checks
- Stringent sick policies
- High focus on hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Observing physical distancing, and eliminating hand shaking
- Disinfection of equipment, tools and hand held terminals after every cleaning
- Increased frequency of disinfection of vehicle touch points
- Wearing disposable procedure masks in customer homes
Current COVID-19 Situation in Alberta
Alberta Health Services continues to provide frequent updates. We are monitoring information from Alberta Health Services very closely and will adjust our operations as the situation requires.
Current information is available here: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16997.aspx
We remain committed to providing for your cleaning needs in a safe and caring way, now and into the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alberta Carpet & Furnace Cleaning